LED Message Boards for Health and Wellness
Thanks to a grant from the United Way of Central New Mexico and generous support from Valencia County Government and the Village of Los Lunas, we are pleased to provide this forum for communicating Health and Wellness messaging to our community. Call Diana Good at 505-222-0958 with questions.
- The Community Wellness Council sponsors 2 LED signs that display messaging that contributes to overall community wellness goals in the areas of Health, Education and Self Sufficiency.
- Anyone may request a message to be posted on the outdoor LED sign. Please use the form below.
- The Community Wellness Council Board considers message requests and approves those that support the goals listed above.
- Meadowlake Community Center at 100 Cuerro Lane
- Los Lunas at the intersection of Rt. 47 and Rt. 6 at the Wellness Center